The Pilot Shortage Is Real: Interactive Panel Discussion
The Pilot Shortage Is Real. What Are We Going To Do About It?
Join us Monday, April 3, 2017
- Panel discussion with Q&A, on the implications of the ongoing pilot shortage.
- 7 – 8:30 p.m. EST | 4 – 5:30 p.m. MST
- Moderator: Marc Bernier, ERAU Speaker Series director
- Lemerand Auditorium, Capt. Willie Miller Instructional Center, Daytona Beach Campus
- Student Union Lower Hangar, Prescott Campus
- Streaming live online
Our Alumni and Faculty Expert Panel
||Noel McDermott (’06, PC), First Officer at Compass Airlines.
||Dawn Groh, Helicopter Program Chair and Assistant Professor, Prescott Campus, Arizona.
||Ken Byrnes (’01, ’05, DB), Assistant Dean for the College of Aviation, Flight Training Department Chair and Associate Professor, Daytona Beach Campus, Florida.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
600 S Clyde Morris Boulevard
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
(386) 226-6919, ERalumni