|Credentialing/Trusted Agent Processes Course|
|Please join me for our next Credentialing/Trusted Agent Processes Course on February 26, 2015. We look forward to seeing you in Fort Lauderdale.
Lorena de Rodriguez
President, SSi, Inc.
Students will learn:
1. The importance of vetting, authenticating, and storing breeder documents
2. How to identify and resolve conflicting breeder document information
3. How to ensure accurate data entry, verification and record keeping
4. The importance of accurate and current contact information
5. How to outline a process used for auditing records for compliance
Certificate of Completion
Who Should Attend
For additional information, contact:
|Location & Time|
|Date: February 26, 2015
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl Airport
Registration Fee: $375
|About the Presenter|
|Lorena de Rodriguez developed the first officially recognized ASC class and has trained airport security personnel at more than 400 airports.
She is an adjunct faculty member of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University from which she holds a Master of aviation management. Lorena is an ACI-NA World Business Partners board member and an active member of the steering group to the Public Safety & Security committee. As a guest instructor, she has facilitated training to Airports Council International Global Training program, conducting classes in Korea, Panama, Dubai, and Switzerland.
|Training Systems ASC Training LEO Training ARFF Training ARFF Consulting ASP Manual Consulting|
Trusted Agent Training Feb. 26 in FLL